Pramual Choorat, Ph.D.
- Assistant Prof.
– 2013 Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand.
– 2007 B.Eng. Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi,
Work and Research Experiences
– Assistant Dean, Faculty of Engineering (Feb 2017- March 2019)
– Visiting scholar in Information Systems Synthesis Laboratory (Professor Dr. Takao Onoye), Department of Information Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University, Japan (2012)
– Exchange Student in Application of Advanced Control Theory to Power Electronics Laboratory (Associate Professor Dr.Kohji Higuchi), the University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan (2011)
– Image processing, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
– Medical image and Signal processing
– Choorat P., Petchot V. and Udomsak A. (2017). Circular Hough Transform and Integral Intensity Projection for Computing Automatic Footprint Arch Index. The 21st Computer Science and Engineering Conference 2017 (ICSEC 2017). 2017, 14-18 November, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 60-64.
– Choorat P., Thepsathit B., Kaosaiyananda V., Charoensuk A., Klimanee C. and Moungkhaodaeng A. (2017). Applied Integral Intensity Projection To Find The Numbers Of The Parking Spots. 2017- 9th International Conference on Knowledge and Smart Technology (KST2017). 2017, 1-4 February, Chonburi, Thailand, pp. 328-331.
– Choorat P., Chiracharit W., Chamnongthai K. and Onoye T. (2014), “Measurement of Length of a Single Tooth Using PCA-Signature and Bezier Curve”, IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol. E97-A, No. 11, pp. 2161-2169.
– Choorat P., Chiracharit W., Chamnongthai K. and Onoye T. (2013), “A Single Tooth Segmentation Using PCA-Stacked Gabor Filter and Active Contour”, IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol. E96-A, No. 11, pp. 2169-2178.