Krisda Lengwehasatit, Ph.D., CISSP
– 2011 Master of Business Administration, Sasin School of Business Administration, Thailand
– 2000 Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California, USA
– 1995 MSc. Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California, USA
– 1994 B.Eng. Electrical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Work and Research Experiences
•RABBIT DIGITAL GROUP
Managing Director of Code and Craft Co., Ltd. (2017-1019)
Managing Director of Taxi-Beam Co., Ltd. (2016-2017)
Chief Technology Officer (2012-2016)
Director of Engineering, Multimedia and Algorithms (2000-2012)
• ROCKWELL SEMICONDUCTOR SYSTEMS
Summer intern, Image and Video Processing (1998)
• AT&T LABS
Summer intern, Video and Multimedia Research (1997)
- Kosmach, K.Lengwehasatit, D.Veselinovic, G.Sherwood, R.Neff, “Introduction to the OpenCORE Video Components used in the Android Platform”, 1st Int’l Workshop on Video Coding and Video Processing, Huawei, Oct. 2008.
- Lengwehasatit and A. Ortega, “Probabilistic Fast Matching Algorithm for Motion Estimation“, IEEE Trans. On Circuit and Systems for Video Technology, Vol. 11, pp. 139-152, Feb. 2001.
- Lengwehasatit and A. Ortega, “Complexity-Distortion Tradeoffs in Pattern Matching based on Probabilistic Partial Distance Techniques“, In Proc. of DCC’99, Snowbird UT, Mar 1999.
- Lengwehasatit and A. Ortega, “DCT Computation Based on Variable Complexity Fast Approximations”, In Proc. of ICIP’98, Chicago IL, Oct 1998.
- Lengwehasatit and A. Ortega, A. Basso and A. Reibman, “A Novel Computationally Scalable Algorithm for Motion Estimation”, In Proc. of VCIP’98, San Jose CA, Jan 1998.
- Lengwehasatit and A. Ortega, “Distortion/Decoding Time Tradeoffs in Software DCT-based Image Coding“, In Proc. of ICASSP’97, Munich, Germany, April 1997.
- Lengwehasatit and A. Ortega, “DCT Computation with Minimal Average Number of Operations”, In Proc. of VCIP’97, San Jose CA, Feb 1997.
- No. 6,167,092: Year Issued 2000, “Method and device for variable complexity decoding of motion-compensated block-based compressed digital video”.
- No. 6,590,938: Year Issued 2003, “DCT domain conversion of a higher definition signal to lower definition signal”.
- No. 20100201870: Year Issued 2010, “System and method for frame interpolation for a compressed video bitstream”.
- No. 20090232220: Year Issued 2009, “System and method for reformatting digital broadcast multimedia for mobile device”.