- 2011-Now Ph.D. Candidate in Electrical and Computer Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand.
- 2010 M.Eng.Computer Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand.
- 2008 B.Eng.Computer Engineering, Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand.
- Visiting scholar in Video and Image Processing Laboratory, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, US with almost 2 years in image classification
- Responsibility at Multimedia Communication Laboratory (MCL), Computer Engineering Department, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi from June 2008 to present
- Work on the watermarking methods for images used for normal people
- Work on the watermarking methods for images used for color blindness people
- Work on integrity verifying the faxed document
- Responsibility at Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER), School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, the US from August 2013 to July 2015
- Work on the estimating location of an IP-connected camera (a webcam) by analyzing the sequence of images obtained from the camera
- Work on and create the simple method to classify an image to several categories from several types of image features such as classifying an image as indoor/outdoor by using color, edge, line, and text
- Learn and use HOG feature to create the method for people detection
- Data and multimedia security (Cryptography, Image watermarking and Network security)
- Image processing and Image classification
Conference Proceedings Publications
- T. Pramoun, P. Supasirisun, and T. Amornraksa, “Digital Watermarking on Recolored Images for Protanopia“, ECTI-CON, Thailand, 2018, pp. 258-261.
- T. Pramoun, and T. Amornraksa, “Enhanced Homonorphic Filter Based Image Watermarking Method“, ICEAI, Japan, 2018, pp. 193-197.
- T. Pramoun, K. Thongkor and T. Amornraksa, “Image Watermarking Against Color Blind Image Correction“, 10th Ubi-Media, Pattaya, 2017, pp. 1-6.
- T. Pramoun, P. Chotikawanid, and T. Amornraksa, “Digital Image Watermarking for Recolored Images“, ICESIT, Bangkok, Thailand, Aug 2017, pp.59-62.
- T. Pramoun and T. Amornraksa, “Digital Watermarking on Recolored Images for Deuteranopia“, ICCIP ’17, Tokyo, Japan, November 24 – 26, 2017, pp. 444-448.
- T. Pramoun, J. Choe, H. Li, Q. Chen, T. Amornraksa, Y. Lu, E. J. Delp, “Webcam Classification Using Simple Features”, Proc. SPIE 9401, Computational Imaging XIII, March 2015